- (2/2/2018) – Saundra’s Final Newsletter as Chair, plus More Photos from the True Blue Gala…
- (09/18/2018) – Our 2018 True Blue Gala Program Book!
- (07/27/2018) – Our 2018 Democratic Slate, MCDC in the Community and GA Crisis and Mental Health HotLine
- (06/23/2018) – Runoff Election, MCDC Volunteers Needed!
- (05/18/2018) – Short 2-page Edition with Primary Voting Info and more…
- (04/17/2018) – Primary Preview, CSU Gubernatorial Forum and more
- (03/15/2018) – First Edition of the Muscogee Democratic Voice
Sign up for email updates!
If you are registered as a Democrat in Columbus-Muscogee County, you are automatically a member. However, that doesn’t always mean we know how to keep you informed. It is easy to join our mailing list. You will receive emails that go out to our general membership and will have the ability to opt-out at any time.
Request Content Posted to Muscogee County Democrats Website
If you would like to have content posted to the MuscogeeCountyDems.org website, please contact our Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include all content you would like to have posted, along with the posting start date and end date. Most electronic text formats will be accepted including plain text inside an email, a Microsoft Word document or a copyable .pdf file. Photos should be in .jpg format. Your request will be taken in order in which it has been received, we will do our best to post it and run it according to your events timeline and have it automatically remove when the event is over. Please plan ahead, a minimum of two weeks prior to the event should be enough time to effectively reach the website audience.
Request Content to be Included in the Monthly Newsletter
If you would like to have content posted to the monthly Newsletter, please email at email@example.com with the Subject Line “Monthly Newsletter” Please include a description of the supplied content, whether it is an advertisement or article. Most electronic formats will be accepted, however, plain text inside an email is best. You can also submit word documents or PDFs. All content must be received by midnight Tuesday, the evening of the Post Committee Meeting to be included in the current month of the newsletter.